Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tagen Lambotte (13) Committs to Iowa

    According to the Des Moines Register,  Tagen Lambotte, a senior at Rossville High,  has committed to wrestle for University of Iowa.  Tagen has been very successful in the 3A class in Kansas and  projects as a 149-pounder in college.  Tagen was the 3A state champion for the past three years in the 145 pound  class.   He said he considered Northern Iowa, Missouri, Bucknell and Lehigh before selecting the Hawkeyes last week.
    According to Tagen,  “It’s been my dream (to wrestle at Iowa), my goal since I started wrestling as a little kid,” he said. “The atmosphere at Iowa and the coaching staff and the style fits me. I like the way they wrestle, the way they do everything, the way they live life, the lifestyle.”
    The state of Iowa,  Iowa U. and Iowa State U have been noted for many years for  their superior wrestling programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment