Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Nick Horton (91) Retirement Ceremony

So, for those of you from Rossville, I am retiring from the Air Force 4 Nov at 2pm after 24 years of service and it will be broadcast live on my church's website here in Florida where the ceremony will be held. The reason we decided to do it live is because it is a VERY rare thing for someone to retire from the military and to have that person retired by another person from their home town. Col Shannon "Hee Haw" Driscoll (Class of 88) will be the officiating officer for my retirement. He was always someone I looked up to as a youth and he is coming down from the Pentagon area to do this for me. I am so honored! So, if any of you remember Shannon and or just want to see what a military retirement is like, tune in at 2pm central time on 4 Nov to this link and hopefully you can see something not too many people get to see: http://anchorfwb.org/watch-live/ God bless you friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment