Thursday, August 30, 2018

LelLee Parr Has New Book Published

Message from KelLee Parr:

For those who haven't heard, I have been working on a book about The Willows for the past two years. In 2016 I wrote "My Little Valentine" about my mother and biological grandmother's reunion. In the process of telling their story, I began to learn more about The Willows and became fascinated with its history and Kansas City being known as the Adoption Hub of America. I decided I wanted to learn more so I began researching and have met some incredible people along the way. 

My new book is called "Mansion on a Hill." My mother always joked saying she wondered if her birth mother lived in a mansion on a hill somewhere, not knowing she herself was actually born in a mansion on a hill. Attached is a link to my website and you can read more. The eBook version is now available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iBooks, Kobo and other vendors. You can even preview it and leave a review there. People have started finding the eBook version and asking about a paperback book version so I figured I better go ahead and share that the paperback is coming soon. I hope it is available in two or three weeks. It is at the printers and then I have to receive a proof copy and approve it. I don't know how long that is going to take, but I will let you know the minute I know. I'll be adding more information about it here when you can order from me if you want a signed copy. I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did in researching and learning about The Willows. www.mylittlevalentinebook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment